How to kiss good is something that every person in love wants to know. Famous poet Rene Yasenek once very rightly said that Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can’t see anything wrong with each other. A kiss seals two souls for a moment. How to kiss good is one of the most important skills that one should have. A good kiss can be one of the most beautiful experiences in life. If you are reading this article then you must have realized how much a good kiss matters in a love life to make it more exciting. I am going to help you out on how to kiss good. I have come across many people (both guys and girls) who get scared and nervous even at the thought of kissing their partners. This shows your low confidence and faith in yourself. And in this most of these cases the reason why they shied away from kissing was the fact that they couldn’t kiss good. So without wasting any more time I am going to share with you the secrets of kissing well.
Basic tips on how to kiss good
1. Needless to say you must have a good breath. If possible and if circumstances permit then brush your teeth before going out to meet your partner. Kissing a guy or a girl with a bad breath is like the worst that can happen on a date. And nothing can be more embarrassing than that. You can also try chewing o a gum or mint preferably half an hour before the kiss.
2. Soft and wet lips attract girls. The simplest way of doing this is to lick your lips with your tongue a few times before the kiss. If you are a girl then avoid wearing lip gloss or lipstick. It is easier to move the lips over your partner’s lips if they are moist. It will give both of you a better experience.
3. You should have the correct positioning if you want to kiss good. Tilt your head in the opposite direction in which our partner is tilting his/her head. This will make the kiss go smoothly. There should be a slight angle in between the lips of you two.
4. Don’t forget to close your eyes while kissing. This is necessary. Some people keep their eyes open while kissing. If you want to know how to kiss good then always remember this fact. Kissing with open eyes is generally considered very rude.
5. Try to feel the kiss. Think about the love and affection that you have for each other. Visualize the thing that your partner’s lips ARE currently resting on your lips. If you don’t do so then the kiss will turn out to be very mechanical and boring and it will take the life out of the kiss. You should feel a vibe going through your spine at the time of kissing.
6. Before kissing your partner you should set the mood for it. This can be achieved by making some body contact preferably touching them on the hands, waist or fingers. This will send out the signal that you are ready for the kiss.
7. Last but not the least, kiss with confidence. Confidence can improve your kissing a lot. And our partner will obviously get attracted to the fact that you are so confident about kissing. Do not show any nerves. Let things happen by themselves and avoid rushing into the kiss.
I hope by going through my above article you must have learnt how to kiss good.