How to make my first kiss special
Are you all set to tell your friends ‘my first kiss’ story and want the first kiss experience to be perfect but don’t know how to be sure about it? You’ve found that someone special and you are ready to be kissed or to kiss for the first time but there is some fear inside your heart whether it will turn out perfect or not.
Kissing someone for the first time can be daunting and fear of making my first kiss special dampens the whole experience more. So before doing anything you must make sure you feel no pressure. Relax and things will fall in places. Moreover, try some of these tips to make your kiss extraordinary and you’re my first kiss story extra special.
Tips to make first kiss special For Guys:
- Start by taking precautions that can help your first kiss be a nice one. Keep fresh breath. Have a mint before kissing someone.
- Shave and be clean. Do not give your girl any reason to change her mind.
- Before kissing a girl make sure whether she wants to be kissed in public or she prefers private place. If privacy is the key then wait when you guys are alone.
- Relax and be at ease. If you are tensed then your first kiss will be ruined.
- Use the trick to lean and making an eye contact to ensure that your girl is ready to kiss. Look at her intensely. If she leans on your shoulder then go forward and kiss otherwise wait for her to kiss.
- Play with your girl through flirting with your eyes. But do not overdo. This helps you to relax a give a sign to the girl that you ready for your first kiss.
- Don’t too be too shy. And avid being a pervert too. Girls too want to be kissed and kissed perfectly so they can tell their girlfriends about my first kiss story.
- Never push on a girl’s first kiss. Give gentle and tender kiss for girls always keep first kiss close to their hearts.
When you are kissing for the first time or someone who is getting kissed for the first time, signals are important. Watch for signals. She may like you a lot, flirt with you but may not be interested in kissing you. Do not fall for the traps and don’t jump on to conclusions.
And now that guys know kissing 101, girls too must know few tips to make the first kiss a memorable one.
Tips to make first kiss right for girls:
- Moisten your lips. I’m sure you do not want to give your guy a rough experience right in the beginning. Use lip balm or gloss to moisten your lips.
- If you are not sure whether your guy is ready or not, wait for a while to understand his signs or behavior. Flirt a bit and while talking try to see the signs.
- Some guys are very shy. They may want to kiss you but do not know how to begin. If your guy is shy too then you take the first step. Kiss him on the cheek to tell that you are ready for your first kiss.
- Kissing for the first time is tough for everyone. By watching signals guys make out whether the girl in front of them is ready or not. Play with your hair or show off a part of your arm to give signals to your guy that you are all set to be kissed. Make eye contact while talking with your friends and your guy will get all excited. Just remember do not overdo the signals.
My first kiss story holds very dear to girls when they begin to adjust to their teen life. And for a girl her first kiss or first boyfriend is as special as their wedding day. So avoid anything that may destroy this first lifetime experience. If you think that your girl is extremely shy and afraid of the first kiss then you must make her comfortable around you. Talk to her, play games or joke until you are sure that she is now ready to be kissed by you. Similarly, guys who may take time to take the first step, the onus comes on girls to make things smooth by small talks.
So now that you know what can make your first kiss special, start the entry in your diary under ‘my first kiss’ story.