Do’s and Don’ts while dating single black women
Posted by Manuel
Wondering why single black women are so popular? Earlier, everyone wanted to date a girl with peaches and cream complexion, homely attitude and a good American family. But today, it is not like that, dating single black women is in trend now for men. While it can be called a fashion statement, these women are so sought after because many men appreciate their cultural background, their honesty and their straight forward attitude in life.
However, single black women are different from your regular white women. Following are some dos and don’ts you should keep in mind while dating single black women.
Do’s while dating single black women:
- It has been found that many single black women face rejections in their life. So if you are looking for a date with one of the single black women and they want some time to answer your invitation, give them the proper space and time because they may have faced some rejections in their life. That is why single black women take time to open themselves whenever they start dating white men. But once you gain their trust, they will support you in every way.
- At the time of dating single black women, treat them like you would treat a white girl. Make her feel that she is a special person. A single compliment or a nice surprise is enough to impress single black women. They never want anything in excess; they just want true and faithful feeling to enter in a relation. So whatever you do for her, it should be done with true heart feelings.
- Sometimes it happens that single black women are from another country. While they could be living in America, at heart they won’t really be American. So be open minded to their beliefs and accept their cultural difference. Ask about their tradition and culture, and if possible, try to be a part of her festivals and cultural occasions. She will surely respect you more for that.
Don’ts while dating single black women:
- Never make her realize that she has a black complexion. This thing can also throw you in trouble. Know that single black women do not appreciate jokes made on blacks, even if they are made in good humor. They are sensitive about their color and you must do everything possible to make them feel comfortable about it. Also, never ever use the word ‘nigger’ in front of them.
- While dating single black women, men generally compliment their skin and their color in excess. This should be avoided. It seems like a false compliment and they get hurt again. So you should not use the word “black” again and again also.
- Also, don’t just assume that all single black women make great cooks, or are great dancers or any other such misconception. Yes, most black women can dance well, but let her tell that about you instead of you stating that she should be a killer dancer because she is black. Also, don’t assume that only because she is black she would be poor and would know hardship.
Dating black women is easy as long as you respect the cultural difference between you and them and treat them like you would treat any gorgeous girl. Now with the help of above do’s and don’ts, it is too easy to enjoy your dating with single black women.