Tips and Advice on How to Flirt
There is no set of rules on how to flirt. Though there is no harm in knowing what works and what not works. So flirt as much as you want but keep in mind few do’s and don’ts of how to flirt to have an eventful flirting evening.
Quick Tips on How to Flirt
- The underlying principal of how to flirt is to build your self confidence. What attract someone towards you are your magical charm and your confidence.
- When out to flirt, think of playful things to offer. Make flirting fun and harmful.
- Compliment the other person on his or her clothes, smile or feature. Compliment is a key to flirt.
- Maintain an eye contact with the target is essential when learning how to flirt. Keep yourself open to slightly touch the other person. It works as signs in flirting.
- Being proactive is crucial when you want to flirt. Be ready to take initiative to avoid wasting time in waiting for the other person to talk.
Either men or women, they both need to know how to flirt at one point of their lives. Some find friends and some find their life partners through flirt. The key is to have fun and go with the flow. While some handy tips can make flirting fun, some key do not should be kept in mind to avoid any nonsense.
Don’t for Flirt
- Don’t Stare – Beware when your look becomes a gaze. Maintain an eye contact and keep shifting your sight regularly. Smile on occasion. But do not stare. Especially for girls it can be scary.
- No Overdose of Pick up lines – Use small talk like ‘I like your watch. Where is it from’ or ‘my sister is looking for the exact dress, can you share your tailor’s details. But do not use cheesy pick up lines. They are useless.
- Avoid Too Much Info – Start the conversation and slowly get to know the person. It is important to know how much info to part with under how to flirt. Don’t give out personal info like home residence.
- Stop Blabbering – Put a hold to yourself. When you flirt, the key should to know the other person. Pay attention to what he or she is saying. Don’t just keep talking. Listen and react accordingly. And especially girls! Use it as a first tip when you are learning how to flirt.
But if flirting does not end at the bar for you and continues after words too then know how to flirt with text.
How to Flirt through Text
- Show Concern – After exchanging the numbers, the first thing to do is ask have they reached home safely. Concern is the first bait to continue flirt.
- Send forward jokes – To check whether your date is still interested in you or not is send forward messages or jokes. If you get a reply then you are still in the game.
- Reminders – From time to time remind the other person about the lucky night you met him or her. Text like ‘hope your day was good’ or ‘I’m sure you are looking pretty or handsome today’ are quite successful.
So now that you have some tips on how to flirt, step out and hit on one or two fishes in the pond.