How Do You Flirt With a Girl You Like
Before answering the question how do you flirt with the opposite sex, one must have a clear idea of what flirting actually means. No matter what anyone says, flirting does not mean making passes, dropping cheesy old lines or showering someone with a hoard of compliments. On the contrary, flirting requires a good amount of skill and it can easily get you the kind of attention you are waiting to get from that special person.
How Do You Flirt With a Girl:
Flirting with a girl requires you to take care of what you say as well as get the body language right. If you say something but your body language gives away discomfort, there is no way you could impress the one you are trying to flirt with.
- Start with something light and do not drown her in an ocean of compliments. It will do nothing to impress her. Instead aim for a light conversation.
- Tease her gently and playfully. Do not under any circumstance seem rude or unappreciative. Tease her about what she is doing or saying and make sure you are not the only one smiling.
- Always make sure you appear confident and relaxed. No amount of conversation can make up for visible nervousness. So don’t let her feel you are putting in a lot of effort to be charming.
- Remember to maintain direct eye contact while you flirt. That does not mean you should have to gaze into her eyes the whole time, but ensure that she doesn’t feel you are stealing your gaze away.
- Try engaging her in a little game. That will help you loosen up as well and make sure she has fun.
- Read her body language correctly. If she shows that she is interested, then keep up the good work. But if her body language says the opposite, do not pursue her. It won’t be of much use.
The way you flirt decides whether she gives you a chance to spend some more time with her or not, so use your flirting skills with care.
How Do You Know if She is Flirting:
There are certain things girls do to let you know she is flirting. Sometimes the signs are unconscious as well.
- If she smiles at you from a distance and looks at you, she has to be interested in you.
- If she is purposely making you concentrate on her mouth by putting lip balm, licking her lips etc, she is trying to flirt.
- If she moves away from her friends and family and keeps looking at you, you can be pretty sure she wants to flirt.
- If she touches you lightly while talking or simply walking by, she is displaying interest.
- If she approaches you to talk, there could not have been a clearer sign of a woman trying to flirt with you.
- If she keeps playing with her hair while looking at you, or even otherwise, she wants you to flirt and is doing the same herself.
These signs help you understand when and how to approach a woman. How do you flirt with her depends on what kind of a person you are, but the above points should always be kept in mind.